- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice-Sampling 2023
June 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$18.00
Join us for a German-style beer release on the Saturday June 24th following the Summer Solstice!
We’ll have 13 different German-style beers on tap for you to enjoy plus many of your Kuhnhenn favorites.
Get a punch card for $18 5pm to 8pm Get $4 off any growler fill with your punch card as a bonus!
Here’s a list of what will be available:
- Prost Pils – A German-style pilsner
- Kolsch – Our classic Kolsch-style ale.
- Kuhnieweizen – A German-style hefeweizen
- Dampfbier – A historical German beer. A german “steam” beer made with Pilsner and Munich malt then fermented with hefeweizen yeast.
- Maibock – A strong Spring/Summer bock
- Dark Helmet – A German-style Schwarzbier
- Napoleon’s Berliner Weiss – A low alcohol sour wheat beer. Traditionally served with flavoring syrups.
- Sticke Altbier – A stronger version of a Dusseldorf-style altbier
- Dortmunder Export – A cross between a German Pils and a Munich Helles.
- Ironmonger Dunkel – A dark toasty lager. Smooth and rich while still maintaining a dry finish.
- Gose the Gozerian – A mildly tart wheat beer with Coriander and salt.
- 2021 Bourbon Barrel Aged Eisbock – Our traditional Eisbock aged in a Chattanooga Whiskey Barrel.
FOOD at Warren Location -will be provided by Gumbo Sushi– grilled Bratwurst and Knockwurst – a seafood boil- duckfat fries, corn on the cob and sushi!
FOOD at Clinton Location – We will have grilled Bratwurst and Knockwurst, corn on a cob as well as the whole menu.