Terms and Conditions
By making a purchase on this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- No refunds will be given 48 hours before the event is scheduled.
- If the event is cancelled you will be notified at least 48 hours in advanced and your money refunded.
- We may add, withdraw or substitute items.
- Beer, spirits, mead and wine purchasing is for persons over 21 years of age.
- This sale for ticket is non transferable. Please make a note who the ticket is for if it is a gift.
- Virtual ticket – Nothing will be printed or mailed.
- All items are limited to one per person, while supplies last.
- Please verify your age and set up your account before you shop as you will have 25 minutes holding time while you shop before your cart expires. This means you can get a good amount of bottles, while allowing more people get the beer.
- Please no proxies: IDs will be checked against the invoices. Your buddy, wife or sister can order too, if you want more than one allocation, they just have to show up in person to pick up the beer.
- Any orders purchased with duplicate names will not be honored. Each order is assigned to the purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- If you aren’t sure that you can pick up your bottles in person please don’t place an order.
- A copy of your order and valid, matching, government-issued ID are required for pick-up. Only the person listed on the order may pick up the bottles: No proxy pick-ups are permitted.
- All sales are PICKUP ONLY at Kuhnhenn Brewing Co In CLINTON TOWNSHIP. Pickup starts December 21st. at 11AM You can pick up your order, during operating hours, anytime until January 29, 2020.
- Once you take your bottles we will not be responsible for any order issues and there will be no refunds, exchanges, additional bottles given, or other changes made.
- Any orders not picked up by midnight on January 29 will be forfeited and no refunds will be given.
- Due to Michigan law the shopping cart will be shut down daily between 2am and 7am.
- The online pre-sale will stop at noon December 20th.
Prices may look odd but they will come out to even amount with sales tax added. Some larger packs reflect a discount which shows as a sale price.
- In the Pre-sale there are no single bottles of beer available. If there is some left during Solstice the server or the counter staff can sell it to you by the bottle.