Terms and Conditions
By making a purchase on this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- No refunds will be given 48 hours before the event is scheduled.
- If the event is cancelled you will be notified at least 48 hours in advanced and your money refunded.
- We may add, withdraw or substitute items.
- Beer, spirits, mead and wine purchasing is for persons over 21 years of age.
- This sale for ticket is non transferable. Please make a note who the ticket is for if it is a gift.
- Virtual ticket – Nothing will be printed or mailed.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email after creating your account and/or placing your order, please check your junk mail/spam folder in the email account you used.
- All items are limited, while supplies last.
- Please verify your age and set up your account before you shop as you will have 25 minutes holding time while you shop before your cart expires. This means you can get a good amount of bottles, while allowing more people get the beer.
- Please no proxies: IDs will be checked against the invoices. Your buddy, wife or sister can order too, if you want more than one allocation, they just have to show up in person to pick up the beer.
- Any orders purchased with duplicate names will not be honored. Each order is assigned to the purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- If you aren’t sure that you can pick up your bottles in person please don’t place an order.
- A copy of your order and valid, matching, government-issued ID are required for pick-up. Only the person listed on the order may pick up the bottles: No proxy pick-ups are permitted.
- All sales are PICKUP ONLY at Kuhnhenn Brewing Co In CLINTON TOWNSHIP. You can pick up your order, during operating hours.- During Covid-19 Mon- Fri 10am-5pm
- Once you take your bottles we will not be responsible for any order issues and there will be no refunds, exchanges, additional bottles given, or other changes made.