- This is ticketed event.-
- commemorative glass
- a beverage token
- Chicken wings and sliders
- 6-9 PM Wednesday May 16.
- Special Collaboration Pilsner Beer Release- Each Pint of this Pilsner a dollar goes back to DLS for two weeks.
- Warren Location
Signup and Prizes are all handled by the Michigan Corn hole Assn.
- We are starting the next session of cornhole leagues on Thursday May 10rd 2018.
- Registration is currently open for that league.
- This is an outdoor league. Starts@ 6:30
- Also this is a bring your own partner league.
- $1.00 off your first Pint. $2.00 Off Appetizers.
- It’s just $40/Person or $80/team for the 8 week league including playoffs.
- There are CASH PAYOUTS & PRIZES for the winners. If you are interested or have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at Call Us 248-854-0217
- $5.00 gets you in (Cash door sales only) there is a ATM at the Park
- glass for sampling
- Beer sampling at noon to 6pm
- Samples are $2 4oz
- Brewing starts as early at 10am- Yes 50 Home Brewers will be brewing beer !
- Veterans get in free
- Sampling glass for 21+ only Family friendly but anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent 12 and under free with parents paid admission
- Pet Friendly
- Arts and Crafts –
- Petting zoo
- Corn Hole
- food trucks
- Local Breweries from Macomb County.
A Kuhnhenn Tap Assault –
Whichcraft 124 Ashman St. Midland, MI 48640
WhichCraftTaproom@gmail.com (989) 832-3395
Kuhnhenn’s will be taking over these taps Thursday Evening April 26
90 Shilling Scottish Ale. ABV 5.5%
Aldebaran: Belgian-American IPA. ABV 9.5%
Bourbon Barrel Aged American Imperial Stout. ABV 12.9%
American IPA. ABV 6.5%
Anneliese Amber. ABV 5.8%
Bourbon Barrel Barleywine. ABV 14.5%
Blueberry DRIPA. ABV 7.0%
Classic American Pilsner. ABV 5.5%
Double Nut Brown. ABV 6.2%
DRIPA: Double Rice India Pale Ale.ABV 9.5%
Evangeline’s Red Imperial Red Ale. ABV 8.5%
Export Stout. ABV 7.2%
Fluffer:Session IPA. ABV 4.5%
Gnomenclature: Belgian strong dark ale. ABV 9.0%
Imperial Crème Brulee Java Stout. ABV 7.5%
Isabell’s Baltic Porter. ABV 8.5%
Kuhnieweizen: Hefeweizen. ABV 5.5%
Loonie Kuhnie Pale Ale. ABV 5.8%
Madelyne’s Delight: Belgian Abbey ale. ABV 8.5%
Metry’s Winter Lager: Imperial light lager. ABV 7.3%
This new release is very juicy. Huge amounts of hops were used to make this very hazy orange juice looking beer. Made with Michigan raw wheat, rolled oats, caramel oat malt, honey malt and a very citrusy blend of our most favorite hops including; Citra, Mosaic, Azacca, Columbus. This is a limited test release only 7 BBls
It has been a while since we have bottled our award winning DRIPA and White Devil.
We are bottling next week.
Bottles are priced as follows:
4 pack- $11.99 6 pack- $14.99 , Case of 24 $49.99 plus sales tax. Deposit included
Just ask your server to add them to your tab.
We are bottling about 1500 bottles of each. (about 62 cases) 31 cases for each beer, per location.
We are offering a $2 off per drink discount for Michigan Brewers Guild ticket-holders this Saturday.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI – The Michigan Brewers Guild has postponed this weekend’s Winter Beer Festival by one week due to forecasts of record flooding at Fifth Third Ballpark.
The festival will now be held on Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3, organizers said in an announcement on Thursday, Feb. 22. All tickets already purchased will be honored on the respective Friday and Saturday of the new weekend.
The guild’s board of directors decided to push back the festival after forecasters said the Grand River, which flows next to Fifth Third Ballpark, would reach or exceed the record flood levels it achieved in 2013, when flooding covered the venue’s parking lots.
“After meeting with the Whitecaps staff and taking into consideration information provided to us by the National Weather Service and the Kent County Emergency Management, the MBG Board of Directors has decided to take cautious approach and postpone the festival by a week to allow the Grand River to drop below the flood stage,” the guild said in a news release.
“We reviewed several contingency plans and discussed multiple options before coming to this decision,” said Executive Director Scott Graham. “But in the end the safety of our attendees, our breweries and volunteers is of utmost concern.”
The event sponsors said they also were concerned about a rain forecast for Friday, Feb. 23.
“That will contribute to the levels of the Grand River, which is expected to crest its 18-foot flood stage on Friday afternoon and rise as much as three feet above that over the course of the weekend.”
The guild said its expects most of its 142 member breweries will participate in the rescheduled date. The event attracts about 9,000 beer enthusiasts.
- Saturday February 17th (Presidents Day weekend)
- Not Just a couples event!
- Welcome Beverage of your Choice
- Sample of each of the 14 Specially made beers with paired food
- 5pm to 8pm
- Clinton Township Location
- Limited ticked event
Thank you all for your participation in this years solstice. Your patronage in our family business continues to motivate us to producing new funtastic beers.
The pre-sale on line made beer pickups go much smoother than in past years.
We are in the planning for next years beers with a wonderful selection of solstice beers.
Limited amounts of 5th Dementia, 4th Dementia, Barrel Aged 4th Dementia, Tequila or Rum Barrel Aged Aldebaran, Solar Eclipse, BBA Imperial Stout, BBA Barleywine, BBA Eisbock, and Winter Wonder.
In the next couple of months we will be bottling small batch releases of 12 oz bottles of White Devil and DRIPA, stay tuned for when they come available in our taprooms.
How many people would like to be able to get 4th Dementia more often? Or more bottle releases?
We are looking forward to 2018!
Still available: There are limited amounts of Gin Barrel Aged Simcoe Sillier, Magic Wheel, and Eisbocks available at both locations for purchase.